Great mealsPosted by Amanda on 19th Jan 2021
Thanks for great meals.
Welcome to a new era of flavoursome pre-prepared workout meals! Choose Her High-Protein meal plan to fuel your work out, satisfy hunger and assist muscle growth and repair. Spend less time stressing about meal prep and more time hitting the gym! Feed Me’s Her High-Protein meal plan provides 2 meals per day for 6 days, so we recommend including your own healthy breakfast and snacks to meet your daily energy needs.
Here are some healthy high-protein snack ideas:
- 30 g nuts (e.g. 12 almonds, 10 walnuts, 12 cashews) (7 g protein)
- 1 tub (170 g) yoghurt (8 g protein)
- 95 g can tuna (19 g protein)
- 2 boiled eggs (13 g protein)
- 1 cup milk (15 g protein)
- 1/3 cup roasted chickpeas (10 g protein)
- 35 g (a thick slice) cheddar cheese (9 g protein)
At Feed Me, we recognise everyone’s health goals and nutrition journey is different. For more personalised advice, visit an accredited dietitian.